Donation Totals

Sunday, February 21, 2010

FINALLY!!!

Gorgeous weather today, well, gorgeous considering the recent string we have been having! Mid 40's a bit breezy, but really sunny. Great day to get outside and run! I know, amazing idea, running outside! Anyway, Cole and I hit the road and went out. I was originally planning on a six mile run, but Cole fell asleep by mile marker 2. Knowing if I let him sleep for the rest of a six miler that there was no way he would take a nap later on, I decided to cut out an out and back portion to get back in a more reasonable time. I kept the pace at or below 8 min/mile the whole way, even pushing the stroller, so felt pretty good. Got home and Cole woke up and decided he wasn't ready to go in, so Betsy and I went for a walk around the 'P' loop with Cole and the pups. Been a nice morning!

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009