Donation Totals

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Combined Run/Bike with Betsy.

Well Betsy and I decided to make use of the treadmill and trainer again this morning, with Betsy getting in a run workout and I did a bike workout. Once again this means that I didn't get to use the Spinervals tapes so I was on my own to determine a workout. As typical, I started off with an easy warmup with a few min in 39-15, then 3x30s at 53-15, with 30s break between back in 39-15. I then hopped into a long high speed spinning set, doing 30 min of 30s high spin, 20s recovery. For the first 10 min, I used 53-23, then switched to 39-15 for 10 min and then the final 10 min I alternated between 53-15 and 39-15. Finally after recovering for 2 min, I did a 3 min set alternating between 53-15 seated and 53-13 standing every 15s. Finally did a 3 min cool down before joining Cole upstairs to do pushups, crunches, leglifts and dips. Good workout again, but looking forward to getting some running and biking in outside again!

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009