Donation Totals

Friday, May 8, 2009

Tough run with Mike.

So it was the first real hot day of the year (at least it felt really hot and humid) and it certainly played out in my run. Mike and I got going from the gym at around 12PM and started off feeling pretty crappy. Neither Mike or I was really feeling great for the run and once started it didn't get better. I had to stop to get my bearings on three separate occassions, the final one after I started to get dizzy. Not good times. Overall, the pace was ok, just the run itself sucked. Six miles overall, with miles in 8:34, 7:53, 8:53, 8:07, 8:15 and 8:21 min. Am I just missing sleep? Well Cole is crying, so it doesn't sound like I will be getting any of that tonight.

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009