Donation Totals

Friday, May 15, 2009

Running with Cole!

Got going for a run this afternoon and decided I was going to get in a 6 miler. Once started, I quickly realized how humid and warm it really was, so I had to stop a couple times to give the little guy some water to make sure he didn't overheat, but little did I have to worry, he was having a ball the whole time. Got in the full six miles, actually finishing with 6.28 in 52:23 with miles in 8:15, 8:16, 8:22, 8:19, 8:28, 8:25 and the last 1/4 of a mile at an 8:11 min/mile pace. I did use the new mizunos again, but realize that I need to get some insoles in soon...

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009