Donation Totals

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Evening run with Colvin!

Didn't get to get in a track workout at work today, so I rushed home to get in a run with Cole before bedtime. It was great fun, with Cole gabbin' the whole way, but really picking it up and starting to 'cheer' for daddy when I started asking him to! It would go something like 'gagaga-dadaaaaada!!!' then I would say 'keep cheerin' little man, I need your help to get to the top of the hill!' and there he would go, gabbin' more than before! SO MUCH FUN! It got to the point that when I hit the top of the hill Cole was just gigglin' away! Got in a good run, getting in miles in 8:00, 8:09, 8:05, and 7:54 min/mile.

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009