Donation Totals

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mountain Biking with Alex at Rosaryville

Got up early again, this time with the intention of getting two loops at Rosaryville in. Got going, and quickly realized that I forgot my HR monitor, so missed that data, but no big deal. Was riding well, although Alex had a bit of stomach issues again, so we stopped once, but then got going again and had a great ride. It started to drizzle a bit towards the end, but nothing too terrible. We got back and Alex decided to skip the second loop. I got going again, but then the rain started to come. So after getting out about a mile, I quickly realized that I had to turn around finishing with 10.65 miles. With Alex I avg'd about 9.8 mph, not too shabby.

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009