Donation Totals

Monday, July 6, 2009

Day off from work = Great Morning Ride


After a nice weekend up in Mass with family and picking up our nephews, we arrived home last night and got to hang out with my parents and brother for the evening before they left first thing this morning. Once they left, Betsy and Cole headed out for a ride and I got out for a nice ride. I decided to do my new 29 mile loop that incorporates the Indian Head Trail and felt great the whole way. Got the ride, with three fairly reasonable hills completed in 1:24:35 for a nice 20.2 mph average! It was a beautiful day, so glad I got it in!!!

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009