Donation Totals

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Muscle Breakdown on the Trainer

Well, today was a test of patience. I was supposed to go running with Mike on the Track at Bolling just after noon, but I forgot my wallet and CAC card at home. So Mike and I were going to go do the 10k loop, but when we were supposed to meet it started to pour. I was then going to go for a run when I got home, but it started raining again. So it ended up coming down to a bike ride on the trainer after Cole ate dinner, taking a break about 1/2 way through to help put Cole to bed. Did the Muscle Breakdown workout and felt pretty good the whole way through. I was going to go mountain biking tomorrow morning, but that won't happen with all the rain. Think I will plan on a bike ride before work...

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009