Donation Totals

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Morning run

Tom, Donna, Dakota and Jacob got into town last night, so I skipped my workout to hang with them. With them coming over for breakfast this morning, I decided to get in a quick 4 mile run, breaking it up kind of like track, putting in three 1 mile intervals with a short break afterwards and then two 1/2 miles. I started off quicker than I anticipated, finishing the miles in 7:54, 7:34, 7:37 and 7:01 min, for an average pace of 7:31 min/mile. Not too shabby. It was getting really hot very quickly though, so it was a definite tough run.

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009