Donation Totals

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Evening Tempo Run with the little guy!

I am way behind on work and have an MRS Committee meeting all day tomorrow, so after the birthday party of our friends son, I needed to get out for a run. (side note, they had the birthday party at the House of Bounce... HELL YEAH!!! A full room of inflatable slides and bounce rooms! Awesome time! But I digress). Anyway, Cole and I got outside and got started, I felt really out of sync, so as I approached the 1 mile mark I was expecting to see my split well above 8 min/mile, but was happily surprised to see a 7:44! As I felt all out of sorts, I decided to pull it back a bit, well tried, only to find that I put down a 7:29, followed by a 7:19 and a 7:02! Overall I finished in personal record time of 29:33, despite pushing the jogging stroller! Great run!

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009