Donation Totals

Monday, November 30, 2009

Trainer Workout: Spinervals Recovery and Technique

I wanted to go running this morning, but woke up a bit late and couldn't quite swing it. Of course, by the time I got into work and got going it was pouring rain outside. It kept raining all day, not stopping until well after 6PM. So after getting Cole to bed, I decided to do a trainer workout before watching my Pats on Monday Night Football against the undefeated New Orleans Saints! Since I hadn't been on the trainer in months and I am still recovering a bit from the combination of the hilly 5k and our 10 mile run on Sat, I decided to do the Spinervals Recovery and Technique workout. Lots of one leg drills and super sprints. Good workout overall, felt pretty decent and nice and easy to work my way back into the trainer efforts. Track tomorrow!

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009