Donation Totals

Sunday, April 5, 2009

First bike ride of the year! With Betsy too!

Betsy and Hit the road together! Today was a really productive day! Got started by mowing the lawn, raking the remaining leaves and then ripping out all the vines and poison ivy along our fence line. After all that, Elana came over after eating lunch, we left Colvin with Elana and got out for our bike ride. It was really windy, especially with me letting Betsy drag off of me the whole way, so even for the 19 miles that we got in, the wind took a good deal out of me. However, we maintained a pretty nice pace and got to try out my new helmet, which worked quite well.

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009