Donation Totals

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Recovery and Technique Spinervals Trainer Workout.

Got up early, hit snooze, then lay in bed cursing myself for being lazy, but reminding myself it was really F'N cold outside of bed, then finally watched Betsy get up to go do tye bo, then lay in bed a bit longer, cursing myself even more before finally getting up, throwing on the bike clothes and hopping on the trainer. After my tempo run out in the cold, I wanted to get in an easy day, so I did the recovery and technique spinervals workout. Kept my heart rate low through the one legged drills and super spin sets. Great recovery effort!

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009