Donation Totals

Friday, March 7, 2008

Takin' it easy

I am planning on a solid weekend of longer running (6-8 miles per day) not really long run by my old standards, but then again I am not training for a marathon right now! So I decided to do an Comcast on-demand Tae Bo workout and an ab workout for 30 min of effort. Not too bad. For those interested, I wanted to also point out how much weight I have lost this year so far! I started off in Dec. being over 200 for the first time since Rugby days (however, this time it wasn't muscle!) so started using a website called TheDailyPlate.com which tells you how many calories you burned and have eaten for the day and tells you what your caloric intake should be to lose weight! Check it out! It has been incredible for me! Look at the graph to the left showing my weight over time this year!

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009