Donation Totals

Saturday, March 8, 2008

running in Snowy Georgia

Betsy and I flew down last night to visit my mom and dad just north of Atlanta. Went for a run this morning... IN THE SNOW!!! I mean who comes to GA in March expecting SNOW!!!??? So obviously it was rather cold (low 30's), but overall it was actually a decent run. Felt wierd without my training partner!? Poor Trinity, she is going to be PISSED when she finds out I went running without her!

Also, just got another donor for $500 and my mom found out that since the donations are written directly to the charity itself that her work will match hers! Those additions have pushed me over the $1000 mark right now and up to almost $4500 for my max contribution! Only March and we're half way to the goal!

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009