Donation Totals

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Crappy Tuesday Weather

I believe it has officially been 14 years, 2 months, 1 week since we last had good weather on a Tuesday! What does that mean?! Well instead of being outside running the track workout, I was stuck inside on the bike trainer... AGAIN! Winter is killing me! Anyway, I ended up doing the Spinervals Suffer-O-Rama, didn't feel too strong, apparently I might be overtraining a bit. So tomorrow will be either an off day or a easy recovery day depending on how I feel tomorrow.

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009