Donation Totals

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Georgia Run again... warmer this time!

After a nice 'hearty' breakfast at Cracker Barrell with my brother's family and my mom and dad, got home and went for a run! Had to burn off those calories somehow! Got out and went for just about 6 miles at about 8:30 pace. Felt much better than I have on any longer run ever since I started getting back into working out again in January! I guess the hard work has paid off! Weather was much more cooperative today, reaching into the 50's with a nice breeze, perfect running weather!

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009