Donation Totals

Monday, March 3, 2008

difficult ride

Got home in time to use the beautiful day (in the high 50's with 17 mph winds) to get out for a ride outside. However, it is now apparent that I am in DESPERATE need for a new bike saddle! How do I know you ask? Errr... the boys are BARKING!!! (if they aren't put in a figure four leg lock and rocked to sleep! Ever had your boys go to sleep? Very disconcerting!) Anywhoo, because of this, cut my ride short to 23 miles from 30 and am getting on to order my new saddle PRONTO!

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009