Donation Totals

Monday, March 31, 2008

Feeling Crappy and an evil wife

So my plan for the day was to get home and hop on the bike trainer and get in an easy 20 mile recovery workout. Didn't want to push it. It was 50 out, but had been misting all day so it had that really soak you to the core miserable feel to it so I didn't want to go out for a run. But then a certain someone, we shall call her Preggy to protect the innocent (or guilty as the case may be) got Trinity to give me the sad eyes to ask why we couldn't go running. So I caved and took the munchkin. But wow did I regret it. Tried to keep it to an easy 9 min/mile pace and couldn't get in a rhythm, felt tight, and got raw nips... AGAIN! Then started to get light-headed so I turned back for the day, cutting it short at 3 miles. I guess after that brick workout yesterday I should have known better...

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009