Donation Totals

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Recovery week long run (7 miles)

Long run during an easy recovery week. Felt pretty good, had a goal of keeping my pace below 8:15 min/mile for the entire run and succeeded in doing that, so overall I am pretty happy with it. I did start to labor over the last mile a bit more than I would have liked considering the length of the run though. Neck was pretty tight and did still feel a bit congested, however, better than previous. Now a day off tomorrow and the Savageman 1/2 Ironman Triathlon Bike Course on Sat! WHooHOOO!!! I have been looking forward to this for a really long time!

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009