Donation Totals

Friday, August 8, 2008

Long Run - 10 miles on hills

Going for my long run this morning! BEAUTIFUL morning, sun was shining, nice and cool (low 70's maybe) and very minimal humidiy. Felt pretty off though, still tight in my hips and shoulders, but felt ok overall. Got in my 10 miles on a pretty hilly course and avg about 8:34 min per mile overall. My mile splits finished in 8:30, 8:38, 8:13, 8:14, 9:00, 8:41, 9:14, 8:43, 8:32, 8:20 and 7:59 min/mile. The ones that jumped over 9's were both for the hillier sections. Good run and still on pace for my marathon training!

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009