Donation Totals

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Stroller, new and old running partners

Running with Betsy and Cole in the new Bob Ironman stroller! Was really fun, had some issues with getting it aligned properly, but overall it should be a great addition allowing us to run with the little guy from now on! Little Zoom LOVED IT!!! It was a fairly easy run, been off for a couple days (feels like weeks) due to a removal of skin tag, but will be back for my long (7 miles during my easy week) run tomorrow morning. It was really nice to get back on the road with my original running partner... my wife Betsy!

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009