Donation Totals

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Shortened run

Going for a morning tempo run that turned into a rough one. Started off trying to do the 4 mile Accokeek Access loop at about 7:30 min/mile pace, but after the second mile started to get light headed and stopped at that point. I then walked to the top of the hill thinking I would split the workout into two 2 mile repeats, but once I started running again I got the feeling like I was going to get sick. Luckily I have tomorrow as an offday, hopefully that will help let me recover whatever it is I lost. Did finish the two miles I ran in 7:42 and 7:13 min/mile though.

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009