Donation Totals

Sunday, July 13, 2008

MUDDY BUDDY 2008!!!


Racing with Joe Corson, a really good friend of mine from undergrad (Virginia Tech) that I did my coop with at ITT Night Vision. I felt really good on the runs and pretty decent on the bikes. Overall Joe and I did really well, especially considering it was his first Muddy Buddy! Great fun, great race can't wait to do it again next year! I finished the 2.77 miles in 11:43 and the 3.68 miles of running in 28:33. There was of course the additional time involved with hooking up during the transitions, the time to do each of the obstacles and the time required to climb through the infamous mud pit! Pictures and places updated shortly!



No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009