Donation Totals

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Flat ruins Criterium race...

Greenbelt Criterium Race C. Was in lead group going into 1/2 way pt of lap 3 (30 min race, 1.4 mile lap) when I got a flat in my front tire. I had to pull off from the group and then realized that the race director made me remove my packs, so I had no tools to repair it! There for I walked the 3/4 of a mile back to the start line. Luckily, they gave me a rain check for next week, so I will be able to shoot back and try again!

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009