Donation Totals

Monday, January 25, 2010

First trainer workout of the new year.

Wow... hard to imagine, but this is actually my first trainer workout this year! Lack of motivation is a bad thing. Anyway, in an effort to punish myself for being so lazy with the bike, I decided to do the hardest workout I have, Suffer-O-Rama. Of course the pessimist in me would now say that this will ensure that I won't do another trainer workout for a long while, but we won't listen to him. I actually felt really good, lots of sprint work, a couple TT efforts and a decent amount of time out of the saddle. Legs are toast now, but it is good being tired. I finally broke down and ordered a new heart rate monitor so hopefully I can start getting that data again soon.

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009