Donation Totals

Friday, December 11, 2009

Lunchtime Run with Mike P.

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOWWOOWOOWOWO it was SOOOOO f'n cold out! Mike and I got started just a bit after lunch in the frigid weather for our usual 10k at lunch. We tried to keep a solid pace and over all succeeded. The hill was quite rough and I had to stop briefly for the restroom at the top, but then kept it going the rest of the way. Oddly enough, it turns out that it was our fastest on this course ever! Of course the cold weather led to a serious ache in my ears for the next couple hours, but overall it was worth it... of course until I do it again tomorrow...

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009