Donation Totals

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Early morning ride.

We had outdoor church services today at a later time, so I decided to get up very early and get going on a bike ride before church. I decided to do the 28 mile Mt. Carmel loop. I felt ok, not great, but ok, with my allergies really bothering me and still being a bit sore and tired from the long run and late night yesterday. However, I still finished in under 90 min and averaged 19.3 mph for the ride, nothing to sneeze at considering. Glad I got out for the ride on such a gorgeous day before it got too hot!

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009