Donation Totals

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WOW what a day...

started off with me attempting to get to my flight to Notre Dame and having all sorts of confusion and issues, but it was all made worthwhile on my flight from Chicago to South Bend, when who was sitting one row in front of me? JOE F'N MONTANA, THATS WHO!!! So of course I got an autograph for Cole! Well we then landed and after waiting for bags longer than the previous flight took, we got a taxi and checked into the hotel with enough time to spare before heading out for dinner to get a run in. So I took off around campus, circling first Saint Mary's then Saint Joseph's Lakes, before heading back to the center of campus to run the heart path in front of the admissions building on Notre Dame and starting back to the hotel. It was fairly warm, but still better than DC! Anyway, finished 5 miles in just over 38 min for a 7:41 min/mile pace. Hopefully I can get another run in tomorrow to!

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009