Donation Totals

Friday, April 16, 2010

Quick afternoon run

Got out of my massage and knew getting run in would be tight, so I decided to head over to the Mt Vernon Trail to get the run in. I started off thinking I would go 5 miles, but quickly realized that recovering from the massage was not going to let that happen. So after hurting through 2 miles, I decided to turn around and head back. I still finished with sub 8 min miles, dropping pace each mile, starting at an 8:03 and finishing at a 7:49 min/mile.

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009