Donation Totals

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Morning Ride before Graphene Week

Well today I had a conference up at the University of Maryland and with the weather supposed to turn sour later in the day, I decided to hop out for a quick bike ride before heading up to UMd. Of course I didn't get half way down to Indian Head before the rain started, but at that point I was wet, so why turn around right? So I kept going putting in about 19 miles, which was put down in an easy 18.4 mph. Nice to get a ride in, definitely nice since I don't get the opportunity as often.

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009