Donation Totals

Friday, December 12, 2008

Much needed run after a frustrating day at work

Got home after a frustrating day where nothing seemed to work, including a crashed mother board on my work computer, a Raman system that somehow continues to lose its alignment, found out I have to cancel hiring my winter undergrad and just couldn't seem to accomplish anything. Therefore I got home with just barely enough light left to get in a quick 5K run. Felt really tight and out of sync but still kept up a reasonable pace of just under 8 min/mile.

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009