Donation Totals

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Recovery run in Pompano Beach, FL

Went out for a nice and easy run this morning in Pompano after finally getting a good night sleep on this trip. Pretty humid, but not too hot, but still had some difficulty going. Most especially having an issue with my right hip, which has been bothering me for the past few weeks. Unfortunately, it is beginning to feel like there is some bone on bone. Hopefully it is just my overactive imagination. Will see, I have my 18 miler on Wed or Thursday and I really can't skip that if I am going to make the marathon with Greg.

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009