Donation Totals

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Challenge!

So after much legal finagling, my buddy Bernd (another, much better, yet older triathlete) and I finally worked out the details of our challenge. We are assuming that he will maintain a 3:2 ratio (1.5) of mileage in comparison to my totals. If I should do better than this (<1.5)>1.5 ratio) his donation will drop. In any case, I will be making up the difference between his max $200 and his current donation, so not only does his donation change, but so does mine!

If anyone else is interested in a challenge to motivate yourself to get busy, let me know! Challenges can be made to compare between my efforts and any kind of workout you prefer (swimming, weights, walking, hiking, etc...). Email me and lets figure something out and get us both motivated!

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009