Donation Totals

Friday, April 11, 2008

Gorgeous day! Looks like a ride!

IT was GORGEOUS today! Mid 70's bright and sunny and my office window had me itching to get home as soon as I could! Got home and hopped on the bike right away. Only got out for a 28 mile ride, but still felt good to get outdoors for another great ride. Started off a bit weak, had some tightness in my hamstring below my butt, however, after the first five or six miles I loosened up and got going avg 19.2 mph and a cadence of 89. Overall 1292 feet of climbing. Check out the Google Earth map to the right of my ride and below it, check out my speed and the elevation over the ride from my Garmin Edge 305! God I love that thing (I am such a dork!!!).

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009