Donation Totals

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Test run

Decided to leave Colvin with his 'Auntie' Elana for the first time without Betsy or I present so that we could head out for a short run. I was really interested to test my knee and see how it was doing. Unlike the 6 miler in NO, this time, it didn't really hurt initially, but instead started to hurt after about 3/4 of a mile and steadily got worse. It got bad enough that after about 2 miles, I had to stop for a short period to rest my knee before hitting the road again. I have my doctors appt tomorrow at noon, so hopefully I can get some closure on this issue and get healed so I can hit the road again...

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009