Donation Totals

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day ride

Going for a Father's Day ride, was originally going for 47 miles, but decided I wanted to come home a bit earlier and spend the afternoon with Betsy and the dogs so I cut it short and finished doing the 28 mile loop. Came within 35 seconds of my PR time for that course, so overall it was a pretty good ride. It was in the mid 80's with a nice breeze, so you certainly won't hear me complaining! Great ride, lots of fun, but glad I got home earlier to join Betsy to give the dogs a bath, take them for a walk and then watch a movie together to celebrate our last Father's Day without me being an 'official' Dad! Avg Cad 89

No comments:

2010 Efforts!

This year, like last year, I will be riding for Mary Payton's Miracle - My friend Steve Kogos from Trigators informed me that his friend Joe's daughter, Mary Payton, was diagnosed a number of years back with Late Infantile Batten Disease. This is a disease with no cure, however, there are special experimental (and extremely expensive) treatments which have shown some significant signs of success! In order to assist with the costly treatments and research, Mary Payton's Miracle was created to raise money to find a cure, hopefully in time to save little Mary Payton as well as the many others affected by this terrible disease!

Total Mileage

Current Challenges

Valid 2/1-12/1/2009